Classic Myers masks on ebay

Michael-Myers.net General Discussion - Talk about the movies & masks here
Forum rules

- Please treat your fellow members and moderators with respect.

- Stay out of arguments (Don't fuel the fire).

- If you have nothing positive to say, move on to the next thread.

- If a thread is locked, deleted, or warnings were issued, a member should not open a new thread asking why such actions were taken.

- Avoid flaming, bashing, or other negativity.

- Be positive and have fun!

Classic Myers masks on ebay

Postby AllHallowsNight » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:26 am

I wanted you to get a chance on some masks.
Here's a 2005 Psycho for 400. http://www.ebay.com/itm/NightOwl-05-Psy ... 19d1e15666
This is a KH/DW SLE. http://www.ebay.com/itm/HALLOWEEN-II-MI ... 3a7592c9b6
This is supposed to be the first Warlock ever made. http://www.ebay.com/itm/HALLOWEEN-II-MI ... 3a75a63b04

And I have heard this is a very good mask even though it's mass produced. Here's a Cinema Secrets H8 mask, never worn! http://www.ebay.com/itm/Halloween-Micha ... 3a75d4a723
AllHallowsNight

Re: Classic Myers masks on ebay

Postby anth0777 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:41 am

A grand for a Warlock :?
anth0777
Michael-Myers.net Contributor

Postby MyersFan » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:03 pm

anth0777 wrote:A grand for a Warlock :?

1st Warlock :wink:
''I met this,six year old child with this blank,pale,emotionless face and the Blackest Eyes, The Devils Eyes'' - Dr.Loomis
MyersFan

Postby DrenTheLiar » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:09 pm

MyersFan wrote:

I'll give 'em a cookie for it.
FOR SALE
Ken Hertlein SLE #3
H2 Coveralls
DrenTheLiar

Postby crofader » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:40 pm

Old school warlocks regularly sell for big money. I should know I've sold two for $500 and $600 not too long ago.
crofader

Postby anth0777 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:14 pm

MyersFan wrote:

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th...it's an early run warlock, and last time i checked the gallery $450-$550 and that was of a time when the economy wasn't in the crapper,good luck to the seller though because anyone can get a bite from time to time.
anth0777

Postby badnewskruse » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:29 pm

there for sale in the classifieds also. They belong to zephro. Well the warlock and sle anyways.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
badnewskruse

Postby crofader » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:36 pm

The economy couldn't have been any worse than when I got $500 and $600 for my early run warlocks. Numbers don't really mean that much to me but it must mean something to a lot of people because I see #'s posted with their masks all the time on this board.
crofader

Postby anth0777 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:06 pm

crofader wrote:The economy couldn't have been any worse than when I got $500 and $600 for my early run warlocks. Numbers don't really mean that much to me but it must mean something to a lot of people because I see #'s posted with their masks all the time on this board.

#'s mean something to me, it's part of the history of the mask but #1 is no more important to me than #5 just so long as it's #'d.
anth0777

Postby crofader » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:12 pm

anth0777 wrote:
crofader wrote:The economy couldn't have been any worse than when I got $500 and $600 for my early run warlocks. Numbers don't really mean that much to me but it must mean something to a lot of people because I see #'s posted with their masks all the time on this board.

#'s mean something to me, it's part of the history of the mask but #1 is no more important to me than #5 just so long as it's #'d.

That's not how most think in this or any hobby.
crofader

Postby anth0777 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:17 pm

crofader wrote:
anth0777 wrote:

That's not how most think in this or any hobby.

Yeah,im quite a rare breed.
anth0777

Postby zephro » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:46 pm

That happens to be my Warlock #1. And it is the 1st one produced and it is numbered and signed that way. The price is close to what I paid.

Before you start ripping me or offering me a cookie, keep in mind that some people will pay up the a** for a number #1 or a prototype because of what it represents. Just like some people want a first print of Spider-Man #1 verses a second print of Spider-Man #1, even though the story is the same.

The mask is collectable because it's number 1, period, even though there were a couple hundred made.

If you don't like prototypes or number #1 copies than don't buy it, but their are people that collect them and I'm sorry, they are worth more for collecting purposes.

Believe me, it's wroth it, the mask is sweet!

Chris
zephro

Postby Deep Red » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:56 pm

It is what it is. Stand out copies will always command the top dollar. 1K for #1 Warlock might seen like a lot until you consider that it's the first copy. It's one of the better pulls. It's when Terry was at his absolute best. It's rare. Warlocks popup on Ebay from time to time and don't ever look that good. The economy is bad. We all know this. Still standout copies will sell for top dollar. I bet if it was listed during the Halloween season, it'd of sold already. JMO.
Profondo Rosso
Deep Red

Postby zephro » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:01 pm

Deep Red wrote:It is what it is. Stand out copies will always command the top dollar. 1K for #1 Warlock might seen like a lot until you consider that it's the first copy. It's one of the better pulls. It's when Terry was at his absolute best. It's rare. Warlocks popup on Ebay from time to time and don't ever look that good. The economy is bad. We all know this. Still standout copies will sell for top dollar. I bet if it was listed during the Halloween season, it'd of sold already. JMO.

And I'm not dying to sell it. If I get what I want for it, I'll let it go.
zephro

Postby Evildsm » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:15 pm

That's a fair asking price, Chris. You don't have to justify it. It's a serious price aimed at serious collectors. It's the #1 copy of an iconic in this industry. I wouldn't expect an all original #1 psycho or NO nmm78 to go for any less. People are still going to low ball you and probably pay for a recast of it for $900 cheaper.
Evildsm

Next

Return to General Discussion