AM Creations Tommy 3.0!!!

Post about Freddy, Jason, Leatherface or other horror characters, movies and masks here
Forum rules

- Please treat your fellow members and moderators with respect.

- Stay out of arguments (Don't fuel the fire).

- If you have nothing positive to say, move on to the next thread.

- If a thread is locked, deleted, or warnings were issued, a member should not open a new thread asking why such actions were taken.

- Avoid flaming, bashing, or other negativity.

- Be positive and have fun!

AM Creations Tommy 3.0!!!

Postby neonfire92 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:10 am

I dont know how many of you guys are in the loop on this, but I thought that I'd share it anyway. Addison Morrare just finished up his first pull of his Brand New Tommy 3.0! Here are some pictures that he took last night;

While the paint's not accurate at all, I LOVE this sculpt. In talk with Addison right now about doing a copy for me, but with an accurate paint scheme! Let's hear some opinions!
MORE MYERS, MORE PROBLEMS!
neonfire92

Re: AM Creations Tommy 3.0!!!

Postby GraveOctober » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:07 pm

Easily the best '03 mask yet. Hope to see more of these poping up soon!
Last edited by GraveOctober on Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GraveOctober

Postby crazydog500 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:42 pm

Not to crazy on the paint but the sculpt is pretty legit.
It doesn't matter what age you are, if you have the talent and the motivation you can do anything.

-Crazydog

crazydog500

Postby SlaughterHouseVictim » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:08 pm

I would love to grab one of those up..
Do you know how much they will be going for?
SlaughterHouseVictim
Michael-Myers.net Contributor

Postby DrenTheLiar » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:14 pm

Uh...isn't he still a red flag for scamming?...
FOR SALE
Ken Hertlein SLE #3
H2 Coveralls
DrenTheLiar

Postby Threat » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:54 pm

Too bad he's upset too many of the community here that he couldn't post this himself. Like I've always said, he does GREAT work, but he's absolutely AWFUL to do business with and has the worst communication skills. I'd only buy one from someone else that already has one. So get it then give it to me once you have it. Thanks.
My Collection:
Threat

Postby neonfire92 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:04 pm

Ive always had great transactions with Addison with great communication. The Standard is $275 and the Deluxe with Human Hair is $400.
MORE MYERS, MORE PROBLEMS!
neonfire92

Postby chadstuddard » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:12 pm

For some reason he changed the prices.. but for the better.

Change of plans, the human hair version will be 365 shipped, camel hair 265
chadstuddard

Postby badnewskruse » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:30 pm

My only opinion is this guy scammed a ton of people and no one should give him there money.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
badnewskruse

Postby Evildsm » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:38 pm

badnewskruse wrote:My only opinion is this guy scammed a ton of people and no one should give him there money.

Exactly! I think we are about due for another MMFX comeback thread too.
Evildsm

Postby Threat » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:26 pm

neonfire92 wrote:Ive always had great transactions with Addison with great communication. The Standard is $275 and the Deluxe with Human Hair is $400.

Well lucky you, that makes one of you.

Perhaps you have not payed enough attention to everyone else's transactions with him that sparked him to even be named "the next bob at MMFX". I mean he's even listed NUMBER 1 (alphabetical order, but still) on the "Scammers" list in the Feedback thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=89253

Enough people have spoken. One good deal out of 20 doesn't mean he's good all around. That's why he doesn't even bother contributing here, he's lost everyone's trust and respect.

And to be honest, with a reputation like that and still charging as much as he does, it's really an additional slap in the face. "Pay me high prices for low quality customer service"? No thanks. If anything he should be offering GREAT deals to try and get some of his clientele back from this site. ONE person isn't going to cut it.

And look, I'm being positive about the situation. I WANT to be a believer of his again. But the steps he takes are in the wrong direction at attaining that from me.
My Collection:
Threat

Postby badnewskruse » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:33 pm

My view is just because someone can get there items and have a good transaction doesnt mean they should. To me it seems like a slap in the face to everyone who got screwed by him. Its basically saying who cares if you got screwed I know im gonna get my stuff so ill continue to support and give this person money. And give them publicity on a forum that they were banned from for screwing people over on.

badnewskruse

Postby Zombie Dude » Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:08 am

Threat wrote:
neonfire92 wrote:Ive always had great transactions with Addison with great communication. The Standard is $275 and the Deluxe with Human Hair is $400.

Well lucky you, that makes one of you.

Perhaps you have not payed enough attention to everyone else's transactions with him that sparked him to even be named "the next bob at MMFX". I mean he's even listed NUMBER 1 (alphabetical order, but still) on the "Scammers" list in the Feedback thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=89253

Enough people have spoken. One good deal out of 20 doesn't mean he's good all around. That's why he doesn't even bother contributing here, he's lost everyone's trust and respect.

And to be honest, with a reputation like that and still charging as much as he does, it's really an additional slap in the face. "Pay me high prices for low quality customer service"? No thanks. If anything he should be offering GREAT deals to try and get some of his clientele back from this site. ONE person isn't going to cut it.

And look, I'm being positive about the situation. I WANT to be a believer of his again. But the steps he takes are in the wrong direction at attaining that from me.

Couldn't agree more. While the mask looks good his prices are way too high for someone who has such bad community feedback.
He's given me issues in the past. I bought a mask from him off ebay and he never replied to the numerous messages I sent him. After threatening to report him he finally marked the item as sent. Not once did he message me about it though.
Last edited by Zombie Dude on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zombie Dude

Postby evil dead creations » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:43 pm

:roll:
evil dead creations

Return to Freddy, Jason, Leatherface, Other