Michael-Myers.net General Discussion - Talk about the movies & masks here
- Please treat your fellow members and moderators with respect.
- Stay out of arguments (Don't fuel the fire).
- If you have nothing positive to say, move on to the next thread.
- If a thread is locked, deleted, or warnings were issued, a member should not open a new thread asking why such actions were taken.
- Avoid flaming, bashing, or other negativity.
- Be positive and have fun!
Thanks Robert. The thing I like is The combination of hair I blended together makes it easy to change the style between H1 H2 but it does have a distinct H2 look I agree. Thanks again
MIRROR IMAGE MASK CONVERSIONS from Freddy Loper & the Funkadelic
- Posts: 1333
- Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:20 pm
- Location: Pensacola Florida
Return to General Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], deathbecomesme, Lamson78, LRSR_MASK, MSNbot Media and 8 guests