Go here to post about anything you feel like that doesn't fit in any of the other categories
- Please treat your fellow members and moderators with respect.
- Stay out of arguments (Don't fuel the fire).
- If you have nothing positive to say, move on to the next thread.
- If a thread is locked, deleted, or warnings were issued, a member should not open a new thread asking why such actions were taken.
- Avoid flaming, bashing, or other negativity.
- Be positive and have fun!
I want to use urethane to make a master mold. Does anyone know how much I need to buy for a standard size mask?
- Posts: 141
- Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:18 pm
Return to Off-Topic
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests