Post about Freddy, Jason, Leatherface or other horror characters, movies and masks here
- Please treat your fellow members and moderators with respect.
- Stay out of arguments (Don't fuel the fire).
- If you have nothing positive to say, move on to the next thread.
- If a thread is locked, deleted, or warnings were issued, a member should not open a new thread asking why such actions were taken.
- Avoid flaming, bashing, or other negativity.
- Be positive and have fun!
Ive seen a couple batamn begins cowls on ebay...apparently made from one of the stunt masks....wasnt sure if anyone knew if these are being made still....or where i can get one...any info would be great!
Let me know guys!! Thanks
The Shape of Fear
- Posts: 1024
- Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:34 pm
I am member on the bat boards....that is actually where my username derives from.
There are a lot of people who make them...some people are legit...and there are people who recast in that hobby too, just like the horror hobby.
Have you checked out the "Brotherhood of the Bat" or the "League of Heroes?" They are two pretty good sources for Batman stuff. PM me if you have more questions.
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:26 pm
- Location: Mothman Country, WV
Return to Freddy, Jason, Leatherface, Other
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 4 guests