TOTS - When is my mask shipping emails

Talk about all of the Halloween franchise masks & films here.
Forum rules
- Please treat your fellow members and moderators with respect.
- Stay out of arguments (Don't fuel the fire). If you have nothing positive to say, move on to the next thread.
- If a thread is locked, deleted, or warnings were issued, a member should not open a new thread asking why such actions were taken.
- Avoid flaming, bashing, or other negativity.
- Be positive and have fun!

Postby zephro » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:47 pm

Guys and Ghouls,

I know you are all really excited about getting your Halloween II masks and believe me, I'm excited about getting them out and we are completly overwhelmed here, so please hang tight. All of the "When is my mask shipping?" emails are cluttering our inbox and taking away from shipping and other critical issues we have to deal with. We have given many updates about the delays due to Camel hair and it's impact of a month to a month and a half push on the ship to date, so again, hang tight.

Chris

zephro
Michael-Myers.net Contributor

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: TOTS - When is my mask shipping emails

Postby AldinSamhain92 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:15 pm

Even with all the excitement, I truly feel everyone should invest a good amount of respect for Mr. Zephro & the rest of the company that is in the process of shipping, etc. I haven't asked about the current shipping status of my mask, and I still won't, out of respect and I also wish people would stop sending emails so that TOTS can get things done smoother. Once again Chris, thanks for the hard work, tolerance, and friendship you have given all of us. I am currently listening to the RIR interview by the way and it's awesome!

-Aldin M

You Don't Know What Death Is!
AldinSamhain92

Postby squidboy » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:50 pm

Oh man Chris, I think I jinxed you on that one (I warned you about the inquiry email surge)... Sorry dude. haha

Don't let it get you down brother. Happens to the best of them.

Instead of dealing with each and every email, which is probably driving you and McKenzie bonkers, how about a generalized update every couple of days/ weekly, saying something like:

" To all our H2 customers, this email is to update you on your pre-order purchases. We have now shipped all pre-orders that were placed before (5/31). We ask that all domestic Customers please allow ( 2-5) business days for delivery. All international customers, please allow (2-4) weeks, depending on customs delays. Please check back again shortly, as we will continue to update all our H2 customers weekly on the shipping status of this pre-order item. If you feel that a problem has occurred with your order please email us accordingly to resolve any issues that you have experienced."

Really depends on how much longer your shipping the pre-orders, and how much you don't want to get inquiry emails during said time frame. This should cut off a majority of the inquiry emails, would give all pre-order customers a better idea (sound mind for the buyer), and save you guys some precious time and money. And unless the email specifically asks for a tracking number, you could copy and paste the message in replies...

Just an idea, from my own experiences in the online sales world, no offense meant. Can't wait till I get the masks in, and remember to relax through the stress! Again, congrats on the Release!

Regards,

David H.
squidboy

Postby HalloweenFan1988 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:02 am

AldinSamhain92 wrote:Even with all the excitement, I truly feel everyone should invest a good amount of respect for Mr. Zephro & the rest of the company that is in the process of shipping, etc. I haven't asked about the current shipping status of my mask, and I still won't, out of respect and I also wish people would stop sending emails so that TOTS can get things done smoother. Once again Chris, thanks for the hard work, tolerance, and friendship you have given all of us. I am currently listening to the RIR interview by the way and it's awesome!

-Aldin M

Guilty of sending such an email. Sorry. Wasn't due to lack of faith I just got very overexcited to find out when it would arrive and if it had been sent, been opening the door every day to see if the box is waiting for me, and I apologize for being rude and disrespectful. The anticipation is killing me but I know I have to be patient. I do, however, send my regards to Chris and everyone at TOTS. Thank you for all that you've done for this community and continue to do. :rock:
HalloweenFan1988

Postby AldinSamhain92 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:08 am

HalloweenFan1988 wrote:
AldinSamhain92 wrote:Even with all the excitement, I truly feel everyone should invest a good amount of respect for Mr. Zephro & the rest of the company that is in the process of shipping, etc. I haven't asked about the current shipping status of my mask, and I still won't, out of respect and I also wish people would stop sending emails so that TOTS can get things done smoother. Once again Chris, thanks for the hard work, tolerance, and friendship you have given all of us. I am currently listening to the RIR interview by the way and it's awesome!

-Aldin M

Guilty of sending such an email. Sorry. Wasn't due to lack of faith I just got very overexcited to find out when it would arrive and if it had been sent, been opening the door every day to see if the box is waiting for me, and I apologize for being rude and disrespectful. The anticipation is killing me but I know I have to be patient. I do, however, send my regards to Chris and everyone at TOTS. Thank you for all that you've done for this community and continue to do. :rock:

Hey no guilt, I am also drowning in anticipation! But I ordered in May and heard of the guy who got his mask earlier also ordered in May, which hopefully means my mask will ship sometime this week. But the wait is well worth it! :rock:

You Don't Know What Death Is!
AldinSamhain92

Postby zephro » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:52 am

AldinSamhain92 wrote:
HalloweenFan1988 wrote:

-Aldin M

Hey no guilt, I am also drowning in anticipation! But I ordered in May and heard of the guy who got his mask earlier also ordered in May, which hopefully means my mask will ship sometime this week. But the wait is well worth it! :rock:

Not sure how that is possible, I'm working my way through March right now.

zephro