**Q.O.T.S. H5 (UPDATE 6/3)**

Talk about all of the Halloween franchise masks & films here.
Forum rules
- Please treat your fellow members and moderators with respect.
- Stay out of arguments (Don't fuel the fire). If you have nothing positive to say, move on to the next thread.
- If a thread is locked, deleted, or warnings were issued, a member should not open a new thread asking why such actions were taken.
- Avoid flaming, bashing, or other negativity.
- Be positive and have fun!

**Q.O.T.S. H5 (UPDATE 6/3)**

Postby DrenTheLiar » Thu May 31, 2012 2:13 pm

Up front I want to point out that this is a recast of an SSN Signature Series mask. I bought it as a blank, knowing what it was, but I do not know who recasted it and neither does the person I bought it from (who is not a mask maker). If you have a problem with what it is, please keep your comments to yourself, because at this point in the game, whining about recasting sequel masks like this is just hypocrisy.

Now, like I said, I bought this as a blank and I was pretty excited about it. I have had quite a few H5's, but of course nothing can beat the "real deal" from a movie mold. I knew exactly who I was sending this to: Scott and Brad Hardin. If you cannot tell, this was painted by Brad, who did an absolutely incredible and detailed job, and was haired by Scott. Both of these guys did an incredible job on their part. Thank you guys for pretty much ending my search for an H5 mask.


Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Last edited by DrenTheLiar on Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FOR SALE
CFX Meatbag
Cellar Dweller
User avatar
DrenTheLiar
 
Posts: 11724
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:47 pm
Location: Delaware

**Q.O.T.S. H5 (UPDATE 6/3)**

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

Re: **Q.O.T.S. H5**

Postby THEkiller1963 » Thu May 31, 2012 2:19 pm

Looks really cool Matt! Feel like putting it on? :wink:

Image Formerly a member since 2009
User avatar
THEkiller1963
Michael-Myers.net Contributor
Michael-Myers.net Contributor
 
Posts: 584
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:44 pm
Location: Oklahoma City

Re: **Q.O.T.S. H5**

Postby DrenTheLiar » Thu May 31, 2012 2:26 pm

THEkiller1963 wrote:Looks really cool Matt! Feel like putting it on? :wink:



I have, several times. If you mean costume pics, that has to wait until I can get someone over to take pics for me. *coughcaitlincough*

I actually had to cut 1/2" off the neck and slit the mask even higher for it to look right. When I got the blank, it looked huge and I anticipated having to wear a beanie underneath. But when I put it on today, it was actually quite small.

FOR SALE
CFX Meatbag
Cellar Dweller
User avatar
DrenTheLiar
 
Posts: 11724
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:47 pm
Location: Delaware

Re: **Q.O.T.S. H5**

Postby thedeadlycreator » Thu May 31, 2012 2:50 pm

looks sick man im lookin to get one of these from ssn i absolutely love it haha.

have:
CS Resurrection h8 original
H4 Jamie Lloyd clown mask
collegeville clown mask and costume


want:
99 kirk
HMK kirk
ssn h3 masks
Q.O.T.S. h4
ssn h5
Kreation x h6
WMP h7
Morningside h20
User avatar
thedeadlycreator
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 5:07 pm

Re: **Q.O.T.S. H5**

Postby evilsmellyclown » Thu May 31, 2012 3:03 pm

a beautiful addition to your arsenal brother.

mike

Image

Why have you disturbed our sleep? awakened us from our ancient slumber? YOU WILL DIE! Like the others before you, one by one, we will take you.
User avatar
evilsmellyclown
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 4731
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:01 am
Location: in your basement

Re: **Q.O.T.S. H5**

Postby mtlongy » Thu May 31, 2012 3:18 pm

Damn man thats full of detail. looks like the screen used mask :shock: don't blame you at all for jumping on this one brotha. Of course Brad and Scott topped it off nicely with that finishing :D

Image
User avatar
mtlongy
 
Posts: 6498
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:49 am
Location: Nottinghamshire- Warsop Mansfield - uk

Re: **Q.O.T.S. H5**

Postby Astro Zombie » Thu May 31, 2012 3:40 pm

DrenTheLiar wrote:
THEkiller1963 wrote:Looks really cool Matt! Feel like putting it on? :wink:



I have, several times. If you mean costume pics, that has to wait until I can get someone over to take pics for me. *coughcaitlincough*

I actually had to cut 1/2" off the neck and slit the mask even higher for it to look right. When I got the blank, it looked huge and I anticipated having to wear a beanie underneath. But when I put it on today, it was actually quite small.


Hahaha. Just let me know when to come over and Ill give you a hand.
Looks like a great mask you have there.

Image
User avatar
Astro Zombie
 
Posts: 394
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:39 pm

Re: **Q.O.T.S. H5**

Postby DrenTheLiar » Thu May 31, 2012 3:41 pm

Astro Zombie wrote:
Hahaha. Just let me know when to come over and Ill give you a hand.
Looks like a great mask you have there.



:lol:

As soon as I get the right size coveralls. But we'll be hanging out before then. 8)

FOR SALE
CFX Meatbag
Cellar Dweller
User avatar
DrenTheLiar
 
Posts: 11724
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:47 pm
Location: Delaware

Re: **Q.O.T.S. H5**

Postby mtlongy » Thu May 31, 2012 3:57 pm

DrenTheLiar wrote:
Astro Zombie wrote:
Hahaha. Just let me know when to come over and Ill give you a hand.
Looks like a great mask you have there.



:lol:

As soon as I get the right size coveralls. But we'll be hanging out before then. 8)

don't we even get a worn teaser??? :lol:

Image
User avatar
mtlongy
 
Posts: 6498
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:49 am
Location: Nottinghamshire- Warsop Mansfield - uk

Re: **Q.O.T.S. H5**

Postby hacknslash21 » Thu May 31, 2012 4:20 pm

thats a sweet 5. that hairjob is just as good if not better than the heros. thats movie quality work right there. very jealous

"And though you fight to stay alive, your body starts to shiver, for no near mortal can resist the evil.....of the THRILLER"-Vincent Price
User avatar
hacknslash21
Michael-Myers.net Contributor
Michael-Myers.net Contributor
 
Posts: 1034
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:07 am

Re: **Q.O.T.S. H5**

Postby Wolfman » Thu May 31, 2012 4:52 pm

One hell of a H5 you got there brother. Scotts hairwork is simply amazing. For some reason I have always loved the H5 mask. Its just a mean looking sumbuck!

Image
ROLL DAMN TIDE! A Q.O.T.S supporter
User avatar
Wolfman
 
Posts: 1256
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:54 am
Location: ALABAMA

Re: **Q.O.T.S. H5**

Postby DrenTheLiar » Thu May 31, 2012 4:59 pm

devious1978 wrote:One hell of a H5 you got there brother. Scotts hairwork is simply amazing. For some reason I have always loved the H5 mask. Its just a mean looking sumbuck!


I...love it. It seems to be the most hated mask, though, of the series. But it's honestly one of my favorite looks and I've been after a screen accurate H5 for so long.

FOR SALE
CFX Meatbag
Cellar Dweller
User avatar
DrenTheLiar
 
Posts: 11724
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:47 pm
Location: Delaware

Re: **Q.O.T.S. H5**

Postby x PSYCHOPATH » Thu May 31, 2012 9:31 pm

I am absolutely drooling over here. You could've said this was the hero and I would've believed you.

Image

FOR SALE:

HMK
Buried
User avatar
x PSYCHOPATH
Michael-Myers.net Contributor
Michael-Myers.net Contributor
 
Posts: 4550
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:12 pm
Location: TENNESSEE

Re: **Q.O.T.S. H5**

Postby The Curse » Thu May 31, 2012 11:06 pm

DrenTheLiar wrote:
devious1978 wrote:One hell of a H5 you got there brother. Scotts hairwork is simply amazing. For some reason I have always loved the H5 mask. Its just a mean looking sumbuck!


I...love it. It seems to be the most hated mask, though, of the series. But it's honestly one of my favorite looks and I've been after a screen accurate H5 for so long.

I've always liked the look of the H5 mask. It and the H6 are the only ones that really have a menacing vibe about them.

That's a great copy you have there, Dren! Scott and Brad did a great job on the paint and hair. Congrats on the score!

Image
User avatar
The Curse
Michael-Myers.net Contributor
Michael-Myers.net Contributor
 
Posts: 396
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:37 pm
Location: Caught somewhere in time...

Re: **Q.O.T.S. H5**

Postby MyersFan » Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:01 am

Id you didn't told it was a recast I would think it is SSN Shanks sig. mask really, this is one of best H5 masks, sculpt, paint and hair is just perfect :rock:

''I met this,six year old child with this blank,pale,emotionless face and the Blackest Eyes, The Devils Eyes'' - Dr.Loomis
User avatar
MyersFan
 
Posts: 382
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:50 am

Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 4 guests