Warlock Package...

Talk about all of the Halloween franchise masks & films here.
Forum rules
- Please treat your fellow members and moderators with respect.
- Stay out of arguments (Don't fuel the fire). If you have nothing positive to say, move on to the next thread.
- If a thread is locked, deleted, or warnings were issued, a member should not open a new thread asking why such actions were taken.
- Avoid flaming, bashing, or other negativity.
- Be positive and have fun!

Warlock Package...

Postby Andrew Santagato » Thu May 31, 2012 6:55 pm

Bogeyman 73:

Class act man. Class act. :roll:

The Warlock Career Package sold out in 3 months. The ad being back up is a mistake, showing the old update when there were still 2 left back at the beginning of January. I guess you haven't been to his site since the end of January however, as then you would have seen that they were sold out by then.

As far as your 'opinion' goes, that's fine. But I guess you missed the point in that despite the fact that the economy is in the sh#tter, and more so, the choice of Myers masks has increased ten fold in the last 5 plus years, these 20 masks STILL sold out witin a few months. Most people would see those factors and consider the project a success. Obviously you don't. Very interesting. And the fact that you had to start a topic on it and give your 'view' that this whole project was a failure is quite humorous. Nice job man. :wink:

-A

"He came outta nowhere! I couldn't stop".
Dick Warlock - HalloweeN II
Andrew Santagato

Warlock Package...

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Warlock Package...

Postby THEkiller1963 » Thu May 31, 2012 7:31 pm

Andrew, don't listen to anyone who has the time to write 2 paragraphs just bashing you AND Mr.Warlock. The IMAGE was a huge success obviously and I wish I had a chance to get my hands on one, the people who did really have something special. SOMEBODY didn't take the time to read the forum rules:
- Please treat your fellow members and moderators with respect.

- Stay out of arguments (Don't fuel the fire).

- If you have nothing positive to say, move on to the next thread.

- If a thread is locked, deleted, or warnings were issued, a member should not open a new thread asking why such actions were taken.

- Avoid flaming, bashing, or other negativity.

- Be positive and have fun!

Image Formerly a member since 2009
THEkiller1963
Michael-Myers.net Contributor

Postby mtlongy » Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:48 am

I would really like to get one of these from someone when i got more dough cos i love them lol :D

mtlongy

Postby Ramonesome » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:34 am

Unless your Steve Jobs climbing out of the grave you have no place telling another member how to run their business. In person its rude, behind a keyboard a hemisphere away it becomes cowardly. You don't have to like the mask or the people making them but you do have to respect this community as a whole. Think before you type and keep negativity to yourself.
Ramonesome

Postby TheShape1188 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:59 am

Andrew, you did an amazing job on the mask along with the business end of it as well...don't listen to this crap.... we need to get the community back to where it was :lol:
TheShape1188

Postby Myerstat » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:22 am

Andrew,I believe I was the first person to respond to that post and for good reason.I am a KH/AS Image owner and have no plans of selling it.The mask is fantastic.Many people have opinions on many things but to create a topic to specifically say negative things with no reason?If someone was so curious about whether any were left they could have dropped you a PM or Dick an email..PERIOD,END OF STORY!!

That was just another one of those pointless topics with intent to stir the pot and create negativity.

Myerstat

Postby Haddonfieldkiller666 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:03 am

anyone who says that the image mask isnt good....or that it was a "flop" either just doesnt know what they are spewing out of thier mouth ....or they have not seen them in person. The image is a great mask ....and as someone who owns 2 of the Image pkgs.....I can tell you all ...in person this mask ranks up there with all the top myers sculpts / masks.

In fact Andrew....I am hopeing to meet up with you at Mask Fest 2012 in Indianapolis and get you to sign my 2 copies .

thx, steve
Haddonfieldkiller666

Postby bogeyman73 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:27 pm

Andrew Santagato wrote:Bogeyman 73:

Class act man. Class act. :roll:

The Warlock Career Package sold out in 3 months. The ad being back up is a mistake, showing the old update when there were still 2 left back at the beginning of January. I guess you haven't been to his site since the end of January however, as then you would have seen that they were sold out by then.

As far as your 'opinion' goes, that's fine. But I guess you missed the point in that despite the fact that the economy is in the sh#tter, and more so, the choice of Myers masks has increased ten fold in the last 5 plus years, these 20 masks STILL sold out witin a few months. Most people would see those factors and consider the project a success. Obviously you don't. Very interesting. And the fact that you had to start a topic on it and give your 'view' that this whole project was a failure is quite humorous. Nice job man. :wink:

-A

Andrew..

yes your right,i havent been in that website for some time,but when i did it yesterday i stated that there was 2 left for sale!! that others dont updates their webpages where their selling products properly is not MY failure or? as said,,i was realy suprised that they apparantly wasnt sold out by now!!!!!i really had thought they would be sold out in just 1-2days or so..even before,,but that didnt happend..it took months,,i cant see why?it was a great mask from the man himself!!

That you are dragging the economy and"more so"??into this as a "reason"to the slow sale is just plain out ridiccilus,douh i see your point here,many folks struggle financially these days,,but WHY do other maskmakers that do high end qualitymasks have more to do now than ever,,and have had to expand their ordertimei just had to wait 5 months for my myers before it was done??they are swimming in maskordres,,and many of these is so sent off to have conversions done to em,,and many buys 2masks at the same time because of the loong waitingtimes for turn,,strange isnt it?since you "blame" the economy here,,it just dont hold up andrew,,
when i read this and what others here accuses me for bashing you and DW and god knows what i no longer see any point in trying to explain or discuss this,,because pepole have lost their sences when it comes to this subject apperently, :roll:

my thread was at all not meant to be bashing eighter YOU or DW or the mask as a product,,as said,,i think the mask is great,,all i wanted to look into was the IMAGE mask and how it sold,,and IMO didnt go as planned or call it a flop(as i did) :roll: .but i am apparently not allowed to have that meaning or write anything about it,, :lol: :roll:

whitout getting bashed by a bunch of members that clearly didnt understand what i was trying to get out here because i thought this was really strange,or they cant read propely,,or just want to "see"what they THINK they "see"

Oyvind
bogeyman73
Norway
:drinkers:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i just end this whit a notice that THIS thread thats contents almost just blind bashing on me IS OPEN but my previous thread was locked in a hurry,, and almost all of these posts here violate and breaks the forumrules...but its stil open for more bashing,, :lol: :roll: THATS HYPOCRISY at it worst..

own:
Nightowl The CREEP...8)

own:
HSS Devious V2
bogeyman73

Postby Ramonesome » Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:57 pm

Actually I think the hypocrisy is you claiming that I can't read "propely."

Why take all this effort to slam somebody who works their a** off? If you don't like it, don't comment.
Ramonesome

Postby AeroFlow2 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:01 pm

This all makes you look like a clown, bogey.

AeroFlow2

Postby anth0777 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:15 pm

Spellcheck is very useful,try it sometime' then people can read properly :idea:
anth0777

Postby THEkiller1963 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:15 pm

AeroFlow2 wrote:This all makes you look like a clown, bogey.

:drinkers:

Image Formerly a member since 2009
THEkiller1963

Postby Haddonfieldkiller666 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:07 pm

i dont think its fair to bash the guy over his english skills.....he is from Norway !
Haddonfieldkiller666

Postby Myerstat » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:16 pm

It is not anyone getting touchy on the subject or not understanding what you posted.It is about common respect of members.THEkiller1963 hit it dead on when he re-posted the forum rules.Your question could have been answered from either of the men involved with the project,not by posting an antagonizing thread.

Myerstat