Michael-Myers.net General Discussion - Talk about the movies & masks here
- Please treat your fellow members and moderators with respect.
- Stay out of arguments (Don't fuel the fire).
- If you have nothing positive to say, move on to the next thread.
- If a thread is locked, deleted, or warnings were issued, a member should not open a new thread asking why such actions were taken.
- Avoid flaming, bashing, or other negativity.
- Be positive and have fun!
HEY BROTHERS WHAT CAN I STUFF MY MASK WITH BESIDES PLASTIC BAGS? I NOTICE SOME HAVE INK IN THEM THAT CAN RUIN THE LATEX AND ALSO WHAT IS BETTER TO USE TO POWDER UP OUR MASKS? CORN STARCH? OR BABY POWDER? AND WHY? THANKS
- Posts: 389
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2012 1:54 am
I've heard of people stuffing with cotton fiber like from michaels. I use plastic bags but turn them inside out.. Haven't had a issue with it yet. I've also used newspaper and stuff it in bags.
- Posts: 178
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:02 am
- Location: Georgia
Pillow stuffing. Your can get it at Walmart. Works great!!
Baby powder all the way. Only after I wear them. Wash them with a sponge, warm water and a bit of soap. Make sure all the soap is out then powder them up.
Pretty sure that is what Chad was talking about just ahead of me.
Why have you disturbed our sleep? awakened us from our ancient slumber? YOU WILL DIE! Like the others before you, one by one, we will take you.
- Posts: 4720
- Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:01 am
- Location: in your basement
Return to General Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Caleb Croft, knightnite05 and 1 guest