WHAT CAN I STUFF MY MASK WITH BESIDES PLASTIC BAGS?

Michael-Myers.net General Discussion - Talk about the movies & masks here
Forum rules
- Please treat your fellow members and moderators with respect.
- Stay out of arguments (Don't fuel the fire). If you have nothing positive to say, move on to the next thread.
- If a thread is locked, deleted, or warnings were issued, a member should not open a new thread asking why such actions were taken.
- Avoid flaming, bashing, or other negativity.
- Be positive and have fun!

Postby GHOSTCLOUD » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:20 pm

HEY BROTHERS WHAT CAN I STUFF MY MASK WITH BESIDES PLASTIC BAGS? I NOTICE SOME HAVE INK IN THEM THAT CAN RUIN THE LATEX AND ALSO WHAT IS BETTER TO USE TO POWDER UP OUR MASKS? CORN STARCH? OR BABY POWDER? AND WHY? THANKS
GHOSTCLOUD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: WHAT CAN I STUFF MY MASK WITH BESIDES PLASTIC BAGS?

Postby chadstuddard » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:25 pm

I've heard of people stuffing with cotton fiber like from michaels. I use plastic bags but turn them inside out.. Haven't had a issue with it yet. I've also used newspaper and stuff it in bags.
chadstuddard

Postby evilsmellyclown » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:49 pm

Pillow stuffing. Your can get it at Walmart. Works great!!

Baby powder all the way. Only after I wear them. Wash them with a sponge, warm water and a bit of soap. Make sure all the soap is out then powder them up.

Pretty sure that is what Chad was talking about just ahead of me.

Mike

Why have you disturbed our sleep? awakened us from our ancient slumber? YOU WILL DIE! Like the others before you, one by one, we will take you.
evilsmellyclown

Postby Michaelantern » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:34 pm

I use the gentle (no scent) baby wipes to clean mine out with, then let them air dry and powder them. Afterwards I like using the pillow stuffing for the main shape and then maybe a few plastic bags in areas I want to pronounce more. Finally an empty spool from a roll of toilet paper is great for using to give the chin a little extra length to give the mask a Castle look.

"I am talking about the real possibility that he is still out there!" - Dr. Sam Loomis
Michaelantern