Me mr.ghoulsandgoblins wanting to speak out

Michael-Myers.net General Discussion - Talk about the movies & masks here
Forum rules
- Please treat your fellow members and moderators with respect.
- Stay out of arguments (Don't fuel the fire). If you have nothing positive to say, move on to the next thread.
- If a thread is locked, deleted, or warnings were issued, a member should not open a new thread asking why such actions were taken.
- Avoid flaming, bashing, or other negativity.
- Be positive and have fun!

Postby thejerk » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:04 am

Hello guys,
i just wanna say i did a wrong sorry a** thing to the michael-myers.net i took advantage of taking money from 2 members of this site. i do feel awful for what happen. i do have remorse. i am a human being..that was raised up the wrong way and hung around the wrong crowds. teaching me to be a scumbag. so am sorry for letting that past come out of me. should of never happen!

just because you dont a have a job, doesnt mean you go rip people off. no excuse for that whatsoever!!

anyway enough rambling on and so forth. the 2 members will get there money back and thats a promise i will keep!!

take it easy guys
gg
thejerk

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Me mr.ghoulsandgoblins wanting to speak out

Postby 50-oNe-50 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:43 am

Keep in mind, this thread will always be here as a reminder of the intentions you promised to keep. The only way to do right is to actually do right. Saying it/talking about it is just pressing letters on a keyboard. Doing it is the part where you start feeling better about yourself as a person.

Doing it is when you actually convince yourself & other people that your not that kind of person. The above that you wrote was an easy thing to do as nobody here really knows you. It's actually sending the money/mask to the person it belongs too that the post above you made becomes effective. After that, your good to go!!

Misery loves company so don't let whoever influenced you before drag you down again. You will a better person for it in the long run.............

Now if you'll excuse me. the "Brinks Truck" is coming & i need to grab my gloves.

ImageImage
The Vent Group..
What you really think about.......

http://www.facebook.com/groups/301458113296932/
50-oNe-50
Michael-Myers.net Contributor

Postby anth0777 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:49 am

50-oNe-50 wrote:

Now if you'll excuse me. the "Brinks Truck" is coming & i need to grab my gloves.

:twisted: :lol:
P.S Mr Caviness why did you just PM me saying you'll give me back my money when you get a Job ? i never even bought anything from you :rolleyes: :lol: although i could do with a few extra bucks if your offering :mrgreen:
anth0777

Postby evilsmellyclown » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:55 am

deep red and coldsnakevenom keep us posted on "thejerk" making good. it needs to happen in a timely manner and by that i mean IMMEDIATELY. then we will talk about a period of probation for you. we take the scamming of our members as THE most serious of offenses to our community. do what is right and we can put it behind us.

mike

Why have you disturbed our sleep? awakened us from our ancient slumber? YOU WILL DIE! Like the others before you, one by one, we will take you.
evilsmellyclown

Postby coldsnakevenom » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:10 pm

So far it just seems like a bunch of excuses and "when I find a job I'll pay you back" c*ap. But we'll see what happens. All I want is my money back without any more trouble.
coldsnakevenom

Postby Deep Red » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:28 am

evilsmellyclown wrote:deep red and coldsnakevenom keep us posted on "thejerk" making good. it needs to happen in a timely manner and by that i mean IMMEDIATELY. then we will talk about a period of probation for you. we take the scamming of our members as THE most serious of offenses to our community. do what is right and we can put it behind us.

mike

Mike, I already won my claim from Paypal. Paypal sided with me, and paid me back. I wasted 37 days on Greg's lies though. Nothing but frustrations dealing with him. He wouldn't respond to my Paypal claim. He made me wait that out for the whole 10 days. Greg had all the time for Facebook though. That's how I busted him. That's how I know he's full of it. He's simply full of himself.

Like I said on the original feedback for Greg.

"He'll try to comeback. They always do. It's who they are and what they are. At the end of the day. You are who you are, and Greg is a lowlife scammer."

So, this thread is no shock to me. It's the way this hobby goes. I hope Tom gets his money back, Greg.

Profondo Rosso
Deep Red

Postby anth0777 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:46 am

Deep Red wrote:Mike, I already won my claim from Paypal. Paypal sided with me, and paid me back.

"He'll try to comeback. They always do. It's who they are and what they are. At the end of the day. You are who you are, and Greg is a lowlife scammer."
I hope Tom gets his money back, Greg.

Good to hear,and i seen enough in the exchanges between WMP and Greg in the convo posted to get a good insight into what kind of person Greg really is,you can't cover that up no matter what you try and pull out of your a$$ in an attempt to,when it's a blatant full blown scam like this you are correct they are who they are and no matter what they say about mending their ways deep down they will just revert back to old ways after a period of time it's who they are and what they are.again congrats on getting your money back but i should not be having to congratulate you on that,this should have never happened to you in the first place and im sorry that it did.i also hope Tom gets his money back.
anth0777

Postby thejerk » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:32 am

Deep Red wrote:
evilsmellyclown wrote:deep red and coldsnakevenom keep us posted on "thejerk" making good. it needs to happen in a timely manner and by that i mean IMMEDIATELY. then we will talk about a period of probation for you. we take the scamming of our members as THE most serious of offenses to our community. do what is right and we can put it behind us.

mike

Mike, I already won my claim from Paypal. Paypal sided with me, and paid me back. I wasted 37 days on Greg's lies though. Nothing but frustrations dealing with him. He wouldn't respond to my Paypal claim. He made me wait that out for the whole 10 days. Greg had all the time for Facebook though. That's how I busted him. That's how I know he's full of it. He's simply full of himself.

Like I said on the original feedback for Greg.

So, this thread is no shock to me. It's the way this hobby goes. I hope Tom gets his money back, Greg.

deepred im sorry i sent anth0777 the message because this whole mess has mixed me up bad!! im sorry i really am.

i will prove to you all that these 2 members will get back there money. i promise that for sure!!! :D
thejerk

Postby thejerk » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:35 am

anth0777 wrote:
Deep Red wrote:Mike, I already won my claim from Paypal. Paypal sided with me, and paid me back.

Good to hear,and i seen enough in the exchanges between WMP and Greg in the convo posted to get a good insight into what kind of person Greg really is,you can't cover that up no matter what you try and pull out of your a$$ in an attempt to,when it's a blatant full blown scam like this you are correct they are who they are and no matter what they say about mending their ways deep down they will just revert back to old ways after a period of time it's who they are and what they are.again congrats on getting your money back but i should not be having to congratulate you on that,this should have never happened to you in the first place and im sorry that it did.i also hope Tom gets his money back.

im sorry you feel that way man. i cant change your mind on what you think of me. but anyhow i was talking about chris morgan and how i felt he rip me off big time. i mean come on 7 months. wouldnt you be pissed if somebody kept telling you its gonna be made in a few weeks!!!
thejerk

Postby thejerk » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:42 am

mike

yes sir your right and i feel the anger from all sides of the serious myers mask collectors/fans.
im really trying to get a job right now and FASTTTT. i will prove myself soon enough!! :D

take care man
gg
thejerk

Postby anth0777 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:55 am

thejerk wrote:
anth0777 wrote:

im sorry you feel that way man. i cant change your mind on what you think of me. but anyhow i was talking about chris morgan and how i felt he rip me off big time. i mean come on 7 months. wouldnt you be pissed if somebody kept telling you its gonna be made in a few weeks!!!

Chris Morgan promised you a mask from date of order to final finished product in a few weeks ? ehh i think not,he has a system that keeps customer's informed of wait times,it was 16 weeks im not sure what it is now though' and October to March is 5 months maybe 4 depending on when the order was placed beginning or end of the month.and finally i would not call that ripping someone off you got the mask you ordered yes ? i consider what you done ripping someone off...pot calling the kettle black anyone.
anth0777

Postby EERIE CRYPT » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:03 am

anth0777 wrote:Chris Morgan promised you a mask from date of order to final finished product in a few weeks ? ehh i think not,he has a system that keeps customer's informed of wait times,it was 16 weeks im not sure what it is now though' and October to March is 5 months maybe 4 depending on when the order was placed beginning or end of the month.and finally i would not call that ripping someone off you got the mask you ordered yes ? i consider what you done ripping someone off...pot calling the kettle black anyone.

Buh-Buh-BINGO. :drinkers:

"Vintage latex from the TOMB!"
EERIE CRYPT

Postby Bridge » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:17 am

7 months is a long wait time for an accurate mask?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're new here, aren't you? :wink:

Bridge

Postby The Boogeyman 1978 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:47 am

Deep Red has already received his money from the paypal dispute. coldsnakevenom is still waiting.
You don't need to be a member here in order to pay him back what is owed. Bottom line is, crooks do not deserve a place on this board or in this hobby. Do the right thing and pay coldsnakevenom back his money. In the meantime, you will be banned. coldsnakevenom can let us know if you deliver on your promise.

BOOMER SOONER!
The Boogeyman 1978

Postby The Boogeyman 1978 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:12 am

I am going to lock this up so the name calling, etc. does not start. That will not help this matter one bit.
coldsnakevenom, please let us know if he pays you back.

BOOMER SOONER!
The Boogeyman 1978