another scamming DB on ebay !

Talk about all of the Halloween franchise masks & films here.
Forum rules
- Please treat your fellow members and moderators with respect.
- Stay out of arguments (Don't fuel the fire). If you have nothing positive to say, move on to the next thread.
- If a thread is locked, deleted, or warnings were issued, a member should not open a new thread asking why such actions were taken.
- Avoid flaming, bashing, or other negativity.
- Be positive and have fun!

Postby Haddonfieldkiller666 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:40 pm

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MYERS-MASK-MCS- ... 500wt_1413

not a hmk ! and the signature photo of JC was stolen from the other JC hmk on ebay as wee speak. :finga:
Haddonfieldkiller666

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: another scamming DB on ebay !

Postby Myerstat » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:00 pm

That appears to be a Ruthless style Killer by Tommy(Myers04).The JC signature obviously isn't even inside that mask.Wow,this is another horror show.There are some heartless people in this hobby.

Myerstat
Michael-Myers.net Contributor

Postby Myerstat » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:04 pm

Okay,I just found the auction he stole the JC signature picture from..it's listed below.Compare the identical air bubbles on the inside of the mask near the signature.It's a PERFECT match..no doubt about it.Also,the picture of the mask I believe is from an old auction from a member here.Who knows if this clown actually has anything to even sell :rolleyes:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MYERS-MASK-MCS- ... 460676b02c

Myerstat

Postby strangerathome » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:13 pm

Wow. This is really getting out of control. This hobby is full of a*holes that like to take advantage of people. We need to make sure that this type of stuff eventually comes to an end, but alas, I don't think it will...

First there was darkness. Then came the Strangers
strangerathome

Postby anth0777 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:39 pm

It won't ever end,fraudlent auctions are being allowed to run and nothing is being done to try and pull or stop them so somebody will fall foul to these moron's everytime,this guy had a Buried Revolver and Buried Dream Sequence up just two weeks ago and each auction got bids' my buddy was watching them for me as i was interested then out of the Blue the auctions got ended with current active bids then 2 days later the same auctions were back up again very strange but in the guy's feedback the masks sold and were received as described and the feedback is genuine because two of those feedbacks ive sold masks to each of those people before on ebay.
anth0777

Postby Myerstat » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:46 pm

I contacted him through eBay.I told him that many people are aware of what he is doing on the boards,made it clear that it is obvious his auction is fraudulent and also told him I was going to report it.I'm sure it will do no good at all but I wanted him aware that he is fooling nobody.

Myerstat

Postby Luthor » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:56 pm

I'm pretty sure that seller was listing clean Destroyers for a while at very low beginning bids, I thought about buying one from him/her until I got one from Russell that I snagged at the right price. I wonder what I would have received had I bought one from him/her...

If anyone could do anything through eBay about this listing I would think JC could if he wanted to. I think eBay would listen to him given his work is being advertised in the listing title.

Last edited by Luthor on Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

formerly lionel_luthor
Luthor

Postby anth0777 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:58 pm

Myerstat wrote:I contacted him through eBay.I told him that many people are aware of what he is doing on the boards,made it clear that it is obvious his auction is fraudulent and also told him I was going to report it.I'm sure it will do no good at all but I wanted him aware that he is fooling nobody.

Yeah,at the end of the day that JC Sig does not belong to that mask so that is fraud no matter which way you wanna cut it and who knows for sure about the other pic being genuine aswell.as i say his activity was "suspect" on those Buried auctions which when i seen them up second time around no way was i taking the risk but the feedback tells a different story,im sure if those Buried masks in his auctions weren't what the buyers received you'd know about it in his feedback.
anth0777

Postby Myerstat » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:09 pm

anth0777 wrote:im sure if those Buried masks in his auctions weren't what the buyers received you'd know about it in his feedback.

Yeah,I looked into his feedback originally and saw all of that.It is quite puzzling.I'm almost 100% sure that Ruthless Killer belongs to a younger kid on this board..his name is slipping me.He is the kid everyone was giving a hard time for taking the picture with the dog where it looked like he was choking the animal.His name slips me,but I am pretty sure that is his mask that is pictured.He was trying to sell that Ruthless Killer on eBay for quite a while going back a bit.I don't know if this auction belongs to him or the person that listed it stole his pics from some time ago as well.

Myerstat

Postby anth0777 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:12 pm

Myerstat wrote:
anth0777 wrote:im sure if those Buried masks in his auctions weren't what the buyers received you'd know about it in his feedback.

Yeah,I looked into his feedback originally and saw all of that.It is quite puzzling.I'm almost 100% sure that Ruthless Killer belongs to a younger kid on this board..his name is slipping me.He is the kid everyone was giving a hard time for taking the picture with the dog where it looked like he was choking the animal.His name slips me,but I am pretty sure that is his mask that is pictured.He was trying to sell that Ruthless Killer on eBay for quite a while going back a bit.I don't know if this auction belongs to him or the person that listed it stole his pics from some time ago as well.

Yeah,and also the feedback on the Destroyer 2012 by "the_hi-fi_man82" is Paul (dvdcollector85) on here,he is my good friend but doesn't frequent here all that much,im sure you will have seen him around mainly in the RZ forum,i should ask him if that mask he received was the same one that was in the auction.
anth0777

Postby anth0777 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:23 pm

It was the same mask he received,here is his thread of the TM Destroyer,matches up perfect with the one that guy had in the auction,also note Paul says he got it from another member here,so this dude selling this dubious HMK is a member here.jeez i feel like Magnum PI with all this detective work :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=93233#p893740
anth0777

Postby EERIE CRYPT » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:29 pm

anth0777 wrote:It was the same mask he received,here is his thread of the TM Destroyer,matches up perfect with the one that guy had in the auction,also note Paul says he got it from another member here,so this dude selling this dubious HMK is a member here.jeez i feel like Magnum PI with all this detective work :lol:

Haha. Where's Higgins, Anthony?

:lol:

"Vintage latex from the TOMB!"
EERIE CRYPT

Postby anth0777 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:34 pm

xxRAGMANxx wrote:
anth0777 wrote:It was the same mask he received,here is his thread of the TM Destroyer,matches up perfect with the one that guy had in the auction,also note Paul says he got it from another member here,so this dude selling this dubious HMK is a member here.jeez i feel like Magnum PI with all this detective work :lol:

:lol: :lol: Classic Brother-Blue :rock: i miss that show :shock: what did i really just say that aloud :oops: nevermind the secrets out now :mrgreen:
anth0777

Postby Rikstar » Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:48 pm

anth0777 wrote:
xxRAGMANxx wrote:

:lol: :lol: Classic Brother-Blue :rock: i miss that show :shock: what did i really just say that aloud :oops: nevermind the secrets out now :mrgreen:

Um, I got into dobes because of Higgins. Those dobes were tough as nails and stood by him like soldiers.
Rikstar

Postby Deep Red » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:46 pm

Man, just ridiculous. So sick and tired of the scammers. I'm about done collecting this stuff. Too many hassles and games.

Profondo Rosso
Deep Red

Next