**K.H. SLE (UPDATE PAGE 3)**

Talk about all of the Halloween franchise masks & films here.
Forum rules
- Please treat your fellow members and moderators with respect.
- Stay out of arguments (Don't fuel the fire). If you have nothing positive to say, move on to the next thread.
- If a thread is locked, deleted, or warnings were issued, a member should not open a new thread asking why such actions were taken.
- Avoid flaming, bashing, or other negativity.
- Be positive and have fun!

Postby DrenTheLiar » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:20 am

Just to forewarn everyone, I may ramble on for a bit here, so I apologize. I cannot help it though, as I never...never thought I'd be posting this.

I'm sure a lot of you were shocked to see me sell off both of my Stabs so fast and without question. Well, this is why, and I do not have an ounce of regret. In all honesty, I was not a fan of these SLE's when they emerged, but after spending some time with Donnie's old copy a few years ago, I became a believer. Fast forward to now. I had sold the Stab that Matthew Mayhem refinished for sizing reasons. I loved what Matt did to it, but it just looked a little off when I wore it. Not long after that, I got the idea in my head that maybe, if I sold my other Stab (and a few other things), I would be able to gather enough funds to grab one of these SLE's. With a little hesitation I put up the Stab that Chris Morgan had worked on and I got pretty lucky and that one couldn't have gone to a better collector than Mike (evilsmellyclown). I really did luck out here, and I have Chris Zephro to thank, big time, for that for giving me some time for the masks to sell. So, going back to what I first said, I truly never thought I would own a K.H. mask. The point where I thought I'd "reached the top" was when I got my first Stab, because I told myself even an SLE K.H. was just financially out of reach. So, obviously, I'm still pretty much in complete shock and awe that this thing is sitting just a few feet from me. It's just surreal.

Well, I think now I'll let the pics do the rest of the talking, but the last thing I will say, is that these are much, MUCH better to see in person. I had mine sitting on my night stand when I went to bed last night and I woke up staring at it and just got this big grin on my face, like I'd woken up on Christmas morning.

Last edited by DrenTheLiar on Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

FOR SALE
CFX Meatbag
Cellar Dweller
DrenTheLiar

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: **K.H. SLE: A Dream Realized**

Postby MJ_23 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:25 am

Congrats Matt on a lovely score!!!
MJ_23

Postby DrenTheLiar » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:27 am

MJ_23 wrote:Congrats Matt on a lovely score!!!

Speak of the devil! Dude, I think the only thing that I would consider better than this, is one of your originals. So, if you ever want to swap someday, you let me know. :lol:

FOR SALE
CFX Meatbag
Cellar Dweller
DrenTheLiar

Postby zephro » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:28 am

Glad it got there safely and you like it, my baby is in good hands!

zephro
Michael-Myers.net Contributor

Postby anth0777 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:42 am

Congrats on the dream becoming a reality...now go git that sucker slapped on for some worns :axe:
anth0777

Postby evilsmellyclown » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:51 am

I knew you were up to something. I just could not wait to see what it was. Incredible, glad I could finally get a STAB and help you realize your dream of owning this beauty. Sweet pics as usual and CONGRATULATIONS brother. What a SCOOOOOOOORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike

Why have you disturbed our sleep? awakened us from our ancient slumber? YOU WILL DIE! Like the others before you, one by one, we will take you.
evilsmellyclown

Postby badboxamps75 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:58 am

LOL That,s weird man, I was clicking through ur masks of the present and saw this and thought hmm I never knew he had a KH :?: Awesome mask no doubt! Congrats :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

MIRROR IMAGE MASK CONVERSIONS from Freddy Loper & the Funkadelic Image[/img]
badboxamps75

Postby Joey » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:59 am

That is a thing of beauty! Congrats on an amazing score!

Last edited by Joey on Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joey

Postby DrenTheLiar » Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:00 am

badboxamps75 wrote:LOL That,s weird man, I was clicking through ur masks of the present and saw this and thought hmm I never knew he had a KH :?: Awesome mask no doubt! Congrats :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

:lol:

I thought that might cause a little confusion, because I waited until this morning to post this thread.

FOR SALE
CFX Meatbag
Cellar Dweller
DrenTheLiar

Postby dadrinnin » Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:05 am

Gongrats on an awesome score, I remeber when Chris first scored that harbour, he was excited to get it, but also bummed about how small it was, and that he couldn't wear it, but still excited none the less...Dean
dadrinnin

Postby DrenTheLiar » Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:07 am

dadrinnin wrote:Gongrats on an awesome score, I remeber when Chris first scored that harbour, he was excited to get it, but also bummed about how small it was, and that he couldn't wear it, but still excited none the less...Dean

Yea, it is very true these masks are very small. Accurate to the '75 Kirk size, I believe. Thankfully, I don't have too big a melon, so it actually does fit me. It's snug, but then again, that's how the hero fit and enables me to pull off either Castle's or Warlock's look.

FOR SALE
CFX Meatbag
Cellar Dweller
DrenTheLiar

Postby coldsnakevenom » Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:10 am

Mega score! Big congrats on scoring your dream mask. :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: -Tom.
coldsnakevenom

Postby badboxamps75 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:14 am

DrenTheLiar wrote:
badboxamps75 wrote:LOL That,s weird man, I was clicking through ur masks of the present and saw this and thought hmm I never knew he had a KH :?: Awesome mask no doubt! Congrats :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

:lol:

I thought that might cause a little confusion, because I waited until this morning to post this thread.

:lol: Hey I,m the same way when I want something, i,m just glad you got what u really wanted and what a mask! Smooth move if you ask me. I love that photography style by the way!

MIRROR IMAGE MASK CONVERSIONS from Freddy Loper & the Funkadelic Image[/img]
badboxamps75

Postby DrenTheLiar » Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:16 am

Hey, thanks, everyone, on the comments and compliments.

I may shoot a video later and post it here, so keep an eye out.

FOR SALE
CFX Meatbag
Cellar Dweller
DrenTheLiar

Postby mtlongy » Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:28 am

Words just can't describe how you must feel right now. Literally a score like this is one of those scores where you KNOW you will never score bigger. Fantastic mask right there man and i am truly very happy for you, congrats Matt :D

mtlongy

Next