Buy a mask from the Michael-Myers.net Store:
h2 standard 150x150 Michael Myers Halloween Mask, Costume & Prop Store
H2 Mask - $54.99
h2 blood 150x150 Michael Myers Halloween Mask, Costume & Prop Store
H2 Blood - $54.99
halloween the curse of michael myers mask 1 150x150 Michael Myers Halloween Mask, Costume & Prop Store
H6 Curse - $54.99
halloween h2o twenty years later micheal myers mask 1 150x150 Michael Myers Halloween Mask, Costume & Prop Store
H20 Mask - $54.99
halloween resurrection micheal myers mask 150x150 Michael Myers Halloween Mask, Costume & Prop Store
Resurrection - $54.99

Headed to Smiths Grove...

Michael-Myers.net General Discussion - Talk about the movies & masks here
Forum rules

- Please treat your fellow members and moderators with respect.

- Stay out of arguments (Don't fuel the fire).

- If you have nothing positive to say, move on to the next thread.

- If a thread is locked, deleted, or warnings were issued, a member should not open a new thread asking why such actions were taken.

- Avoid flaming, bashing, or other negativity.

- Be positive and have fun!

Headed to Smiths Grove...

Postby Loogs » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:17 pm

...the real Smiths Grove :axe:

• Smiths Grove, located in Kentucky, the inspiring source which supplied a now-infamous name for a key location that housed an evil for 15 years, not far from...
  • Bowling Green, John Carpenter's hometown & also the naming source which gave musical performance credit to The Bowling Green Philharmonic Orchestra. This "orchestra" was simply comprised of John Carpenter & Dan Wyman primarily, and can also refer to the John Carpenter, Tommy Wallace & Nick Castle trio, heard briefly on Annie's Monte Carlo radio. Maybe the The Coupe De Villes could have made it big in...
  • Nashville, aka "Music City", my actual destination, had their film careers not expanded :rolleyes:

Rumor has it KY 101, "Main Street" locally, was closed every Halloween night for years, thanks to a certain popular film :wink:

...but nothing completed this brush with H1 more than coming home to shipping boxes with return addresses from Nick Mulpagano & Chris Zephro; my season has officially begun :rock: :rock:
Until this moment he had hoped against hope that the entity he had pursued to this place was a thing of flesh and blood like himself, though deep in his heart he had known it would be otherwise
Loogs

Re: Headed to Smiths Grove...

Postby slasher75 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:44 am

Interesting. :)

It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.
slasher75
Michael-Myers.net Contributor
Michael-Myers.net Contributor

Postby MusicCityTN » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:15 am

Welcome to "ME"!

But seriously, if you want to know any good restaurants, bars, etc. to go to while you're here...just ask.

Jake
MusicCityTN

Postby sxe458 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:56 pm

Love passing these signs everyday! It never gets old. Out here there is also Hardin Memorial Hospistal which has the same HMH logo as in H2. When I go to the doctors office and see HMH plastered everywhere I get a chuckle. Hardin County also seems to pop up on the news in my area. Its pretty cool.
sxe458

Postby DAN CHALLIS » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:03 pm

Great read and images here...

"DAMN YOU FOR LETTING HIM GO!"
DAN CHALLIS

Postby Loogs » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:34 pm

Jake, Nashville was pretty entertaining! I bet you're never bored :wink: It's definitely a hub of many motives & businesses, I was able to get just a flavor of it all. I randomly bumped into Hayden Panettiere, who was filming an episode of "Nashville". She was totally hammered :lol:

sxe, that's pretty awesome about HMH. Hah, I didn't realize the small namedrop of Hardin County by Alice Martin in H2 originates right nearby this epicenter of influence. It's a small world, eh?

Nothing like borrowing the name & the design, too :P
Until this moment he had hoped against hope that the entity he had pursued to this place was a thing of flesh and blood like himself, though deep in his heart he had known it would be otherwise
Loogs

Return to General Discussion