We have a great show for you this week!
- Vince and I decided to do a gentleman’s wager with our upcoming Sid Haig Interview and flip a coin to see who shall conduct the interview.
- We talk The Raven (for a second) then we discuss Vince’s big divorce and why he feels bad about missing out on the show.
- We talk about why we need Tony Todd back on the show.
- After that is the great Sid Haig Interview. Sid talks about coming up from dacing, singing, tv, acting and his breakout roles in horror. We finally finish up the show with talk about the Horror 64 and why I believe Trick r’ Treat will take the whole thing.
- Plus so much more on this show.