In this episode of Accurately Unstable:
- What could be the main reason for the news about a possible Halloween TV show?
- We discuss which studio should get the rights to Halloween, who could be the best fit.
- We cover why you shouldn’t rule out a possible go fund me campaign from Trancas.
- There is a two minute (non spoiler) review of The Witch.
- Other recent horror news covered through out.
Note: If you cannot view the player above, click here to download the episode directly.
Disclaimer: Accurately Unstable is independently operated, and the episode content does not necessarily reflect the views of Michael-Myers.net. Episodes may contain strong language and are intended for mature audiences.